APTA Magazine brings members content that dives into the issues the profession is talking about, and 2022 was no exception.
As the year winds up, here's a list of the magazine's top 10 feature articles from 2022 based on web traffic.
And if the list makes you feel like catching up on a past issue, no worries — our online archive gives you access to all magazine content from the past seven years.
- Blood Flow Restriction Training Becoming Standard Practice
- Putting Imaging Into Focus
- Beyond Clinical Practice: The Less-Traveled Path
- A Closer Look at Falls and Falls Prevention
- Something to Run Toward (interview with APTA President Roger Herr, PT, MPA)
- Extending Reach to Patients and Clients With the PT Compact
- Practicing Physical Therapy in the Gig Economy
- Serving Up Physical Therapy for Pickleball Players
- Physical Therapy for Native American Populations
- Restoring Mobility for Patients With Limb Loss and Limb Difference