APTA CSM Student Scholarship from the APTA Catherine Worthingham Fellows
Applications are open for six scholarships for physical therapist students to attend the APTA Combined Sections Meeting taking place in San Diego, California, Feb. 22-25, 2023.
These scholarships are being provided by APTA's Catherine Worthingham Fellows.
Each $750 scholarship can be used to cover registration, airline, hotel, and/or meal costs.
Applicants must be:
- An active APTA student member in good standing.
- A second- or third-year DPT student at the time of APTA CSM in Feb. 2023.
- Apply by Sept. 30 (midnight ET). Please don't wait for the deadline. (Instructions: The application website doesn't use your APTA login. Select: "Don't have an account? Register.")
- Please reserve your room prior to winners being announced. Housing goes fast.
- Winners will be notified by Nov. 8. This page will be updated once winners have been notified.
About the Scholarship
This scholarship is provided by APTA's Catherine Worthingham Fellows.
The Catherine Worthingham Fellows of the American Physical Therapy Association is the association's highest membership category and is awarded to APTA physical therapist members or life member physical therapists, who have demonstrated for more than 15 years, unwavering efforts to advance the physical therapy profession.
The Catherine Worthingham Fellows welcome the opportunity to interact with students through this scholarship and other activities at APTA CSM.
For more information contact InfoCWFellows@gmail.com.
The Catherine Worthingham Fellows thank the following sponsors of this scholarship: