APTA CSM Programming
Programming for the APTA Combined Sections Meeting is designed by APTA's 18 specialty sections and academies.
APTA CSM 2024 will be held Feb. 15-17, 2024, in Boston, Massachusetts, at the Boston Convention and Exposition Center (BCEC). Attendees can enjoy hundreds of educational sessions, posters, and a huge exhibit hall.
Be Inspired in Boston. Experience #APTACSM
Build your network and knowledge at the largest physical therapy conference of the year. Gain access to programming designed by APTA's 18 specialty sections and academies, special events exclusive to APTA CSM, and networking opportunities with your peers. Discounted registration rates end Jan. 10.
- Check out the hot topics identified by each section and academy.
- Preconference courses (Tuesday, Feb. 13 and Wednesday, Feb. 14) can be added to your registration (additional fees apply).
- Things kick off Wednesday night (Feb. 14) with the prestigious Mary McMillan Lecture and the APTA Specialty and Proficiency Ceremony, where we recognize newly certified and recertified clinical specialists and PTA Advanced Proficiency Pathways program recipients.
- Thursday night (Feb. 15) is the PT Fund Celebration of Diversity, which you won't want to miss!
- Throughout the conference, there are numerous events hosted by APTA's sections and academies.
- APTA provides a guide for families attending the annual Combined Sections Meeting.
- Support PTPAC's advocacy efforts on Capitol Hill for the profession at its evening event at Spin (Friday, Feb. 16). Tickets include drinks, food, DJ music, and, of course, ping pong! You can buy your PTPAC tickets when registering for conference online or call 888-243-6390. You must be at least 21 years of age to attend. All PTPAC Eagle club members receive one free ticket.
Claiming Your CEUs
Review information about continuing education units for APTA CSM in person, preconferences, and APTA CSM On Demand.
APTA CSM On Demand
What happens in Boston doesn't stay there. APTA CSM On Demand will provide virtual access to more than 100 educational sessions, plus digital posters, between March 15 and April 15.
Programming and activities will occur at three locations: Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (415 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210), Westin Boston Seaport (425 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210), Omni Boston Hotel at Seaport (450 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210).
Educational sessions begin and end at the same time each day, Thursday through Saturday, with 1-2 hours between sessions to provide ample time for attendees to get to their next session.
Preconference courses are Tuesday, Feb. 13, and Wednesday, Feb. 14, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Additional registration is required for preconference courses.
Educational sessions are Thursday, Feb. 15, through Saturday, Feb. 17, at the following times:
- 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The exhibit hall is open Thursday, Feb. 15, through Saturday, Feb. 17, between 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. (closes at 3 p.m. on Saturday). Exhibitor registration is located in lobby of the Convention Center from Tuesday, Feb. 13 through Wednesday, Feb. 15, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Attendee Registration Schedule
Registration location is lobby of the Convention Center.
Tuesday, Feb. 13
|7-10 a.m (Preconference only)
2-5 p.m. (All registrants)
|Wednesday, Feb. 14||7 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Thursday, Feb. 15||7 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Friday, Feb. 16||7 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Saturday, Feb. 17||7 a.m. - 3 p.m.|